30 November 2008

Long Time, No See.

It's been awhile. I got a new job and found myself unexpectedly busy for a week or so, there, but, I'm back now, and I plan to make full use of my time between work and blogging to fold, fold, fold. I lead a rather boring life, I know. Anyway, I do have some progress to offer in this post, so I guess I'll get onto that.

350 to 369.
From Crane Album


370 to 383.
From Crane Album


I folded the most recent batch out of my old lotto tickets, which I've been saving on my message board for some time. I have this sad little empty space up there, now, so I guess I'll just have to go start the collection all over again.

I'm toying with the idea of taking some paper to work, but I wouldn't get very far during my lunch break, so I don't know if it's really worth the effort. I suppose I'll figure that out along the way.

No comments: