06 May 2010

Getting Back Into The Fold.

I haven't posted any new cranes for close to a year, but I also haven't stopped folding. I'm determined to finish this. I just opened a new pack of origami paper, and I'm in the midst of a PSYCH marathon, so I figure I'll have some freshly folded cranes by tomorrow. For now, though, I'm going to leave you with some I folded not-so-recently.

480 to 485.
From Crane Album


I folded these from bits of coupon paper at work. I actually folded a few of these a LONG time ago, but I lost them somewhere in transit and then found them again when I was moving.


486 to 505.
From Crane Album


I folded these during Digital Detox Week, thus finishing off that last package of paper.

My goal is to finish by the end of this summer, because I'm considering moving again. We'll see.

No comments: