23 June 2010

I'm Getting There.

I folded these a couple weeks ago, but I kept forgetting to post them. I have a bunch of new stuff, too, that I need to hang and then photograph. I've been working a lot with found paper, lately, so I have some very unique cranes floating around. .

506 to 512.
From Crane Album


513 to 519.
From Crane Album


520 to 526.
From Crane Album


I opened a brand new, 252 sheet pack of paper for these. I decided to just start from the top and work my way down, mostly because the top had some rad paper. It's got about 20 sheets of foil paper in there, too, which I haven't quite decided yet if I'm going to use, because foil is RIDICULOUS to fold. TRUST ME ON THIS.


527 to 530.
From Crane Album


I took some old lotto tickets, yet again, and made them into folding paper for these four. I have trouble throwing away my tickets, so I figure I may as well make some use of them. I have about five more waiting to be put to use.

Right. I'm off to do some laundry, now.

No comments: