13 August 2010

I Thought I'd Posted These.

I uploaded these photos WEEKS ago, but then I apparently forgot to post them. I noticed this because I was about to post a bunch more (well, I guess I wouldn't really say "a bunch").

531 to 538.
From Crane Album

I made these from miniature Krackle bar wrappers, which are made of foil and really damn hard to fold. They're also a bit unfortunate because each wrapper is a slightly different shape. It's a miniscule difference, but, trust me, you notice when you're folding.


539 to 543.
From Crane Album

I made these from the remaining lotto tickets I had lying around. I really don't like throwing them out.


544 to 548.
From Crane Album

I also got tired of throwing out old bus passes, so I decided to make use of those in my folding. I've got a bunch more waiting, too. I intend to return to regular origami paper when I'm done with those, though, because I still have one completely unopened pack, as well as the rest of the 252 sheet pack I just opened.

No comments: