22 September 2010

I Have A Slight Back-Log, Here.

549 to 564.
From Crane Album


I collected bus passes for a couple of weeks for this one. I couldn't bring myself to put any pink or purple ones in here, though, I apologize. I'll use those colors when they come in a pack of actual origami paper, but, when I have a choice, they're a no go.


565 to 568.
From Crane Album


I've named this one "a study in boredom". I got ditched at the front register at work, one night, and my coworker decided to take an extra long lunch, so, you know, this happened.


569 to 579.
From Crane Album


I think I'm finally through the bus pass phase. I think.


580 to 586.
From Crane Album


587 to 593.
From Crane Album


I finally got back into the 200+ piece pack of actual origami paper for these. I felt like I was neglecting the real stuff (and I wanted to see what damage I did to them that day I spilled a whole cup of water on my desk).

I feel like I'm getting into the home stretch, now that I'm almost to 600.

No comments: